The apartment consists of :
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Study Room
- Common Kitchen – Equipped with fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, sink
- Study bedroom equipped with bed, desk, cupboards, and book shelves
- Bathroom with shower/WC (SHARED)
- Digital TV-connection
- High Speed Internet and much more…
- A Laundry room with washers and dryers is at the residents’ disposal for a fee.
– Great Environment
– Easy Connection &Transport System to Universities and city center.
– Supermarkets around the corner.
All utilities included in Rent (Water, Gas, Electricity & Heating)!
Deposit Fee (Kaution) : € 1,000 Will be refunded at the end of the Contract after owner of the Room inspects and confirms that there are no major damages in the room.
Please kindly note that after your Booking, you will be contacted via Email to begin the process of your Accommodation.
You will be requested to provide the following documents:-
o Copy of Passport or Identity Card
o Confirmation Letter of Study or Letter of Internship
o Completed Application Form and Signed Consent Form (these forms will be sent to you via Email after your booking on Erasmusu.com)!
Be informed that your Booking on Erasmusu does NOT automatically confirm your accommodation. There are a few more steps that need to be followed; which are providing the above listed application documents.
After the process of your accommodation has been completed, your Housing Contract will be sent to you (via Email) within 7-14 working days.
After the booking a one-time Agency commission fee of EUR 455 is charged!
This accommodation is handled by a local agency. They charge a 455€ commission fee (one-off payment) that you will have to pay directly to them after the booking.