Student Housing Clermont-Ferrand
Area : from 18 m²
495 € /month
Clermont-Ferrand, student town par excellence
If you are planning to move to Clermont-Ferrand for your studies or an apprenticeship, then you’re in luck. This town offers numerous advantages: exceptional historical and architectural heritage with the statue of Vercingetorix, the Lion Fountain or the Basilica of Notre-Dame du Port; cultural events and concerts and evening entertainment in its various lively bars and nightclubs…
Your Nemea Appart’Etud Clermont Centre apartment block is ideally located in the town centre, close to the faculties, schools and colleges. You will also benefit from the numerous shops and local eateries: just a few steps away from your apartment block there are several restaurants waiting to welcome you in. In Clermont-Ferrand there is no room for boredom.
To make the most of your student experience in Clermont Ferrand, Nemea is offering its Appart’Etude. Enjoy the comfort and pleasant setting of your student flat in Clermont-Ferrand.
Equipped with a desk and Internet access, which is included in the rental price, you also have an equipped kitchenette and a nice living room that has been decorated with care. You will really feel at home here. You need not worry about moving – all you need to move into your fully furnished apartment is your suitcases. Benefit from numerous included services: reception, fitness room, bike storage, common room etc.
Access to the residence Clermont Centre
- ESC : 10 minutes on foot
- ESCO: 10 minutes on foot
- Campus Gergovia: 15 minutes on the tram
- Campus Carnot: 15 minutes on the tram
- Campus des Cézeaux: 32 minutes on the tram
- SNCF Station: 15 minutes, Line B
- Place de Jaude (Jaude Square): 5 minutes
- UFR psychologie (psychology training and research unit): 15 minutes on foot
The NEMEA Appart’Etud Clermont Centre apartment block is ideally located: bus and tramways less than 5 minutes’ walk away, a tone’s throw from the Place de Jaude, the central square in Clermont-Ferrand.
For more information on Clermont Ferrand’s public transport, visit the site: www.t2c.fr
45 Rue Saint Dominique
Description of the Appart’Etud Clermont Centre
- faculties, schools and colleges in the surrounding area
- shops and restaurants in immediate proximity
- close to the town centre
- secure indoor parking
The 99 practical, comfortable flats feature:
- an equipped kitchenette with storage, an electric hob, a microwave and a fridge
- a bathroom with a shower and a toilet,
- a living room with a pull-out bed, a table, chairs, a desk and shelving,
- a TV and phone point
- an individual EDF electricity meter
Yes, but moderate.