Student housing Nancy Campus
Area : from 18 m²
All flats are furnished and equipped. They feature a kitchenette with a worktop, 2 electric rings, a microwave, a fridge, base and wall units, a shower and a TV.
549 € /month
Student accommodation in Nancy for a successful year
Are you looking for student accommodation in Nancy to start or continue your studies? Do you want somewhere practical, comfortable and in a great location? Then check out the Nemea Appart’Etud Nancy Campus student residence.
Nearly 48,000 students choose to study in Nancy every year, making up 16% of the population. There are many interesting places in the city with iconic museums and monuments. You can also enjoy strolling through the many parks and gardens watered by the river Meurthe. The student association community is very active and organises all kinds of sports activities and cultural events throughout the year.
Fully furnished student accommodation in Nancy
Very conveniently located not far from Nancy city centre, Nancy Campus student accommodation is a 3 minute walk from a tram stop and several colleges. They are equipped to make you feel at home. The rent includes access to a number of services, such as a TV and Internet connection, a gym and many other services, to ensure maximum comfort.
Access to the residence Nancy Campus
Ecole Nationale Supérieur d’architecture: 7 minutes on foot
School of Dentistry: 26 minutes by bus Routes 19 and 2
School of Pharmacy: 15 minutes by bus Route 19
ARTEM campus: 22 minutes by tram
Brabois campus: 36 minutes by tramFor more information on Nancy’s public transport, visit the site: www.reseau-stan.com
28 bd du 21ème régiment d’aviation
Close to Nancy city centre, the NEMEA Appart’Etud Nancy Campus reseidence has many advantages:
- a 3 minute walk from the “Division de fer” tramway stop
- Nancy city centre is 2 tramway stops away
- walking distance from colleges
The 107 practical, comfortable flats feature:
- an equipped kitchenette with storage, an electric hob, a microwave and a fridge,
- a bathroom with a shower and a toilet,
- a living room with a pull-out bed, a table, chairs, a desk and shelving,
- TV and Internet connection
Along with taxes and charges, the rent includes:
- white goods,
- the building’s shared facilities,
- maintenance of interior and exterior communal areas,
- cold water for the flat,
- electricity and water in communal areas,
- Use of reception facilities, internet access, bicycle hire, café, gym and loan of a vacuum cleaner and iron
Tenants are liable for:
- Mandatory tenant insurance (tenants can take this out at the residence’s office),
- The standing charge and electricity used in the flat,
- Repairs to any damage caused to the flat and its contents,
- Tenancy-related taxes,
- Keeping the flat and its contents in good condition,
- Application fees and the deposit payable upon the signing of the contract
Yes, but moderate.